- Eliminate answer choices that you know are wrong.
- Look at the choices if something is repeated in multiple answer choices it is more likely to be correct.
- Look for the relationship between the answer choices; which ones are similar, which ones are different.
- Look at other questions in the test, another question might help you eliminate an answer choice or two.
- Depending on how the test is grade (if you do not lose more points for wrong answers than blank answers) always take a guess.
Let us know your favorite test taking tip and enter into our raffle. To enter and for full rules and regulations visit services.margotenterprises.com/contest